Anidjar & Levine Community Service Scholarship
- Students currently enrolled in or formally accepted to an accredited U.S. community college, college, or university undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Applicants should have a history of serving their community in a volunteer role.
- Applicants must currently be in good academic standing and provide transcripts to support a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
All applications must be submitted by June 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Write an essay (500 words) on one of these prompts:
- What job skill(s) did you develop through community service that you did not possess prior to volunteering?
- What did community service teach you about leadership?
- How has your community service influenced your career goals?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available