- All applicants must be a US citizen or a permanent resident.
- All applicants are required to have a cumulative 2.5 GPA or better.
- All applicants must have at least one semester of school left to complete.
- All applicants must be active in the community.
- Applications must be submitted with a 500 word essay describing which field of law they’re interested in pursuing and why, plus what they plan to do with their degree.
- All applicants must submit a unofficial transcript.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available