Avnet Law 2019 National Scholarship
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Demonstrate spirit of volunteerism and/or community service.
- Any current or soon-to-be undergrad or graduate student who has had his or her life altered due to an injury from a car or truck accident, be it their own injury, that of a loved one, or that of an influential individual.
All applications must be submitted by July 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit contact information: Name, Address, Phone Number, and Email Address. If you are under 18, contact information for your parents is required.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher/faculty member referencing character and community service.
- Submit a 1,000 word-max essay on the lasting effect an auto accident or truck accident has had on their life, as well as their journey to overcome those challenges.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.