Berger and Green Heart Disease Scholarship
- The Berger and Green Heart Disease Scholarship is open to both men and women living with heart disease in the U.S. Undergraduate and graduate students are both welcome to apply.
- All applicants must satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- You have been diagnosed with heart disease or a congenital heart defect.
- You are enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- You carry at least a 3.0 GPA.
All applications must be submitted by June 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Choose one of the following topics and write a 500- to 1,000-word essay to submit for consideration.
- How has heart disease affected or changed your plans in life? How have you dealt with your diagnosis to continue to strive to reach your goals?
- What aspects of living with heart disease do you wish society better understood?
- What steps do you think the U.S. should take to reduce heart disease?
- What advice would you give to a young person who has just been diagnosed with heart disease?
- Complete the application online
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available