Bernal-Mora & Nickolaou Annual Single Parent Scholarship
- Be a single parent (mothers or fathers);
- Be accepted into an accredited post-secondary school
All applications must be submitted by July 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Write a 500 to 1,000 word essay on ONE of the following topics:
- How has being a single parent shaped your life goals?
- In what way(s) would attending college benefit both you and your family?
- In what ways do you believe single parents are stigmatized? How can we as a society put an end to these stereotypes?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.