Butler Law Firm’s “Make-the-World-Better” Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above.
How to Apply:
- Create a 2-10 minute long video that explains:
- what you want to do to make the world a better place,
- how you plan to do it, and
- one or more GREAT aspects of your plan.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available