CardRates.com Financial Futures Scholarship
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Majoring in business, accounting, finance, mathematics, management, and others related to the personal finance industry
- Must be a U.S. Resident
- Must be a current or future college student (e.g., high school senior)
All applications must be submitted by July 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (between 500 and 900 words) on the following topics:
- In 10 years, how do you see yourself impacting the finance industry?
- Submit a copy of your official transcript
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.