About the CHAI x 66 Scholarship
The Tobin Injury Law Firm is pleased to offer the CHAI x 66 Scholarship. The word “CHAI” is a Hebrew word that means “life”. Each letter of the Hebrew alphabet has a numerical value. The value of the letters in the word “chai” add up to the number 18.
Next, the generally accepted age of retirement, at least according to the Social Security Administration, is 66. So for many people the idea is you work until 66 before you can retire.
The concept for this scholarship is that during your career, you should endeavor to do good and help. So, take the numerical value of the Hebrew word for life “CHAI”, 18, multiply it by the age that you will likely retire from your career, i.e. 66, and you get $1,188! This scholarship will pay $1,188 toward your education at any accredited college, university, or graduate school.
- Any student who is enrolled at an accredited undergraduate or graduate program anywhere in the United States..
All applications must be submitted by July 1, 2020.
How to Apply
- To be considered for the scholarship, you must submit an essay (600 to 1000 words) discussing the following topics:
- What you are planning on doing with your education to help others?
- Please explain what the Hebrew word “CHAI” means to you.
- Please Attach a Photograph of you studying something or engaging in an activity that is enriching to you.
- Make sure to email a copy of your unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available