Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program
- Applicants must major in a science related field
- Open worldwide
- Candidates must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. student at an accredited college or university
- All eligible candidates must reach a cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA).
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Submit a written essay of at least 600 words. It can be an introduction to a new/potential technology, a hot research topic you have researched or are researching on, or anything else as long as it is Biomedical Engineering or Immunotherapy related.
- Aside from the essay, candidates also need to submit a transcript of records (unofficial or official).
Online Application Available