Creighton Endowment for Native American Students
- Must complete the WSU General Scholarship Application by January 31 prior to the start of the academic year. There is no additional application process.
- Preference shall be to split the scholarship awards between Native American students pursuing a career in any health-related major and Native American students pursuing any single area of study. Health related majors may include, but are not limited to, those offered in nursing, pharmacy, and speech and hearing sciences.
- Recipients must maintain a grade point average commensurate with the requirement of their degree program.
- Each scholarship may be renewable, contingent upon recipient’s satisfactory progress toward achieving their degree.
- Scholarship recipients shall be Native American students who are enrolled members of an American Indian tribe, with preference to members of Northwest tribes, particularly Washington, Idaho, and Oregon.
Amount: Amount Varies