Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Attending or planning to attend an accredited U.S. college or university for undergraduate or graduate studies.
- A high school, college, or graduate student or a student planning to enter college.
All applications must be submitted by June 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Answering ONE of the following questions in 500 words or less:
- Why is it important to work to delete cyberbullying?
- How has cyberbullying personally affected you?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available