Eglet Adams Community Involvement Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to community involvement and to protecting peoples’ rights, and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
How to Apply:
Respond to the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe your inspiration for your commitment to helping your community and others.
- Since this time, what have you done to protect the rights of others and/or to make your community a better place for all its inhabitants?
- In what ways will your education help you with your goals to help your community and others in the future?
Within your application make sure to attach the following:
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000-word maximum. See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available