Elks National Foundation Legacy Awards Scholarship
- Any child or grandchild (or step-child, step-grandchild, or legal ward) of a living Elk who joined the order on or before April 1, 2016, or a charter member of a Lodge that was instituted on or after April 1, 2016, is eligible to apply. The Elk must also be a paid-up member through March 31, 2019. Great-grandchildren are not eligible.
- Must be a high school senior.
- Must take the SAT or ACT by December 31, 2018.
- May only be applied to accredited US American schools, colleges, or universities.
- If you are selected as a 2019 Legacy Awards recipient, you will be required to perform service once a year with an Elks Lodge during the four years you are receiving the scholarship.
All applications must be submitted by 11:59 am Central Time on February 1, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available