Future Leaders of IT Scholarship
- Must be accepted or currently enrolled in a college or university
- Majors in information engineering, information management, or a related topic
All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit your most recent high school or college transcripts
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation from teachers and/or counselors
- High school seniors must provide proof of university or college acceptance
- Submit an essay (1,000 word min) on why you are pursuing a career in information engineering, information management (or related academic discipline), what are your academic and professional goals, and what you hope to accomplish in your career.
- Complete the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available