- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited university, college, trade, or vocational school.
- Applicants must be in pursuit of construction-related careers including, but not limited to: Construction management, civil engineering, business, and commercial/professional sales.
- Students involved in trades such as welding, diesel tech, heavy equipment operations and building tech are also welcome to apply.
- High school seniors are eligible to apply, but must be enrolled in one of the previously mentioned institutions.
- All applicants must have received (or be in the process of attaining) their high school diploma or GED.
All applications must be submitted by July 1, 2019.
How to Apply
- Answer the following 3 questions:
- Why have you chosen a career path in the construction industry? (200 words max)
- What role do you feel that the construction industry has in the future of your community? (200 words max)
- Discuss a time when you built something. Did you enjoy it? What was your favorite part of the process? How did you feel after the project was complete? (200 words max)
- What area of the industry intrigues you the most? Describe your ideal career.
- Sign and submit a Content Contribution Agreement (found online).
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Paper Application Available