HIRSCH & LYON ANNUAL COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP
- Must be a high school senior or currently in college
- Must be enrolling in, or show proof that they are actively in an undergraduate program for the upcoming Fall semester. (Can be four year university or community college.)
- Must intend to pursue a degree in law
- Must submit application materials via email by July 10th. Late applications will not be considered.
- Essay and application must be in English
- By entering, you give us permission to share quotes from your essay, first name, and social media pages publicly. We will not share your contact information or full name.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission from your parent/legal guardian.
A winner will be selected and contacted via e-mail by August 1st. If no response is received within one week, a new winner will be chosen.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Write an essay between 850 – 1,500 words, describing the reasons you are pursuing a law degree.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the below information and attach your essay
- Full name
- Phone number
- Current school
- Current GPA
- Intended college and major
- Any extracurricular or volunteer activities
- Social media links (if applicable)
The winner will be selected based on a combination of writing skills, academic qualifications and extracurricular activities.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available