- Be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States of America (U.S.) or living in the U.S. and attending an accredited online college or university.
- Be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Human Resources or an HR-related program. Business, Organizational Development, and Labor Relations are examples of qualifying degree programs.
- Have completed at least one HR management course and have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale if you are an undergraduate student.
- Be enrolled in or have completed at least one HR class with at least a 3.00 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale if you are a graduate student.
All applications must be received by February 15, 2018. Winner will be announced on March 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Fill out the application found on the website.
- Attach a current college transcript and at least one letter of recommendation in the appropriate places.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available