IVY PANDA VIDEO CONTEST SCHOLARSHIP
- We will accept videos from current high school, college, or university students from any country. The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
How to Apply:
- Record an original video on one of the following topics:
- Money-Managing Tips for Students
- Socializing in College: Your Advice
- How to Enhance Your Studying With the Use of Digital Age Tools
Your video must:
- Cover one of the topics given above
- Be in English only
- Have a creative, catchy title that reflects your ideas
- Last between 1 – 1:30 minutes
- Be submitted in one of the following formats: .MOV, .MPEG4, .MP4, .AVI
- Be sent before the deadline
- Upload your video to one of these file-hosting services: Dropbox, Google Drive. No video should be set to public access before the Contest.
- Subscribe to the IvyPanda YouTube channel; like and share the Contest video-description , on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- Send us an email at email@example.com with:
- The direct link to your uploaded video (the share option must be set to “Give access to anyone with the link”)
- The screenshot of your subscription to IvyPanda’s Youtube channel
- The screenshot of the Contest video-description shared on social media
- The detailed answer to the question: “Where did you find out about the IvyPanda Contest?”
It is allowed to make animated videos as well as film yourself or your friends
Each participant may submit only one video and win just one award.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available