Leadership 1000 Scholarship
- Plan to attend, or currently be attending, an eligible four-year college or university in Washington state.
- Be a Washington resident.
- Plan to enroll as a college freshman, sophomore, or junior in Fall 2018.
- Must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or submit the Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA).
- Family income for 2016 must not exceed the amount found on the website.
- Maintain a 2.75 cumulative GPA.
- Plan to enroll or actually be enrolled full-time as a college student, 12 credits per quarter or equivalent for semester.
All applications must be submitted by February 28, 2018 by 5:00pm PST. Awards will be announced in May 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- You must mail your transcript and a letter of recommendation to College Success Foundation (address found on website). They must be postmarked by February 28, 2018.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available