Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
- Must be the child of one of the following:
- Active duty or reserve U.S. Marine
- Veteran U.S. Marine who has received an honorable discharge, or who was killed while serving in the U.S. Marine Corps
- Active duty or reserve U.S. Navy Corpsman who is serving, or has served, with a U.S. Marine unit
- Veteran U.S. Navy Corpsman who served with a U.S. Marine unit and has received an honorable discharge, or was killed while serving in the U.S. Navy as a Corpsman attached to a Marine unit
- GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Family adjusted gross income for the 2017 tax year that does not exceed $98,000. Non-taxable allowances are not included in determining adjust gross income.
- Attending or planning to attend a college or career training school listed on the National Center for Education Statistic’s College Navigator website in the 2018-19 academic year.
- Applicants who have an undergraduate degree, are pursuing a second bachelor’s degree, or are attending graduate school of any kind are NOT eligible.
- Applicants who have served, or are serving, in the U.S. military are required to provide a Statement of Service or DD214 showing honorable character of service.
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm Central Time on March 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amount Varies
Online Application Available