Nicholas A. Pennipede Memorial Scholarship
- You have been accepted to an accredited college or university and are going to be enrolled full-time within the next 6 months; OR
- You have been accepted to an optometry school and are going to be enrolled as an optometry student within the next 6 months.
All applications must be submitted by September 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit a 500-800 word essay and discuss:
- How you plan to use your education to serve the community?
- How will receiving this scholarship help you achieve your goals?
- Why Eye Associates should select you for this scholarship?
- Submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter from an accredited university or optometry school that is listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education.
- Provide a statement of your current academic status, as well as evidence that you are currently enrolled or accepted at the institution as set forth above.
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available