NURSE Corps Scholarship Program
- Must be a U.S. citizen, a national, or a lawful permanent resident
- Enrolled – or accepted for enrollment – in a professional nursing degree program at an accredited school of nursing in the U.S.
- Beginning classes no later than September 30.
- Free from any federal judgment liens
- Free from an existing service commitment
- Not overdue on a federal debt
All applications must be submitted by June 14, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Make sure you understand the terms and conditions of the NURSE Corps contract, which outlines the requirement for fulfilling your minimum two years of service at an eligible Critical Shortage Facility.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available