Point Foundation Scholarships
- Must be enrolled or intending to enroll at an accredited college or university based in the United States, in the fall of 2018.
- Must be “out” as a person who identifies as a member of the LGBTQ community.
- Must be enrolled full-time for the full academic year.
- Must be enrolled in a degree-granting undergraduate or graduate/doctoral program. Post-doctoral research programs are not eligible.
- Students studying at community colleges, online programs, or trade schools are not eligible.
- Community college students must be transferring to a four-year college or university.
- Must be at least a senior in high school.
- If selected as a finalist, the finalist must be in North or Central America on April 26-28 and be available to fly to Los Angeles in order to remain eligible for the scholarship. All travel expenses will be covered by Point.
All applications must be submitted by January 29, 2018 at 11:59pm PST. Semifinalists will be notified by mid-February.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.