All applications must be submitted by December 15, 2018.
- Carefully research and compose an essay style Adobe Lightroom tutorial of 800 to 1,000 words, with screenshots and photos included to illustrate your points on one of the following topics. Use proper grammar and punctuation. Choose a topic below for your tutorial essay:
- How Lightroom has changed Photography
- Lightroom techniques for Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer photos
- How to re-touch skin in Lightroom for photographers
- How to apply a cinematic or film look to photographs using Lightroom
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.