Rentec Direct’s Tech Mastery Scholarship
- Applicants must be enrolled, or intend to be enrolled, full-time in a computer science degree program, or related field, at an accredited US college or university.
- To be considered, applicants must be in good-standing and should have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- High school seniors planning to attend an accredited university for Computer Science the following term are encouraged to apply.
All applications must be submitted by April 15, 2022.
How to Apply
- Submit an essay not to exceed 1,000 words on the topic below:
- What are some the greatest obstacles the tech industry has overcome in the past five years and what, if any, major obstacles do you foresee for the industry in the future?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available