Richard and Esther Barber Endowed Scholarship
- Must complete the WSU General Scholarship Application by January 31 prior to the start of the academic year. There is no additional application process.
- Student must be from the economic lower class.
- It is reserved for incoming WSU freshmen or transfer student(s) who show promise for achievement and have no family contribution as calculated on the FAFSA.
- Special preference should be given to WA residents and to graduates of high schools where there are significant pockets of low income housing or subsidized housing.
- Special preference should be given to those students whose families have experienced homelessness and have been supported in their housing needs by programs that help the homeless.
- Candidates should demonstrate perseverance, compassion, and a willingness to help others even as they are being helped.
Amount: Amount Varies