The Justice Solutions Group “Future Mentors” Scholarship
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
All applications must be submitted by February 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit an essay between 800 and 1500 words on mentorship. Please respond to these questions in your essay.
- How do you believe mentorship can benefit future generations?
- Have you ever had a mentor or acted as a mentee? How did that change you life.
- Feel free to include Big Brother or Big Sister programs, influential teachers or role-models, and any other relationships that have enriched your life.
- Submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university.
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available