There’s a Space for Everyone Scholarship
- Open to all high school, college, and graduate students enrolled in an accredited college or university for the Fall 2023 semester.
- You must be at least sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of application and have a valid United States Social Security Number. For entrants under the age of majority where you reside, you must obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian to participate.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university for the Fall 2023 semester. Proof of enrollment will be required by Extra Space Storage.
- Applications that are incomplete or inaccurate will be subject to disqualification.
- One (1) scholarship application is allowed per person per email address. “Winners” will be chosen during the scholarship application period. Entries are only valid for the application period during which they are submitted.
- Application essays will be judged based on content, grammar, style, and originality, with each criterion having equal weight.
- Eight (8) scholarship prizes will be awarded in the amount of $3,000 each (each, a “Scholarship” or “Prize”).
- Prizes will be awarded directly to the university. Winners will be notified by e-mail and posted on https://www.extraspace.com/self-storage/scholarship-winners/
Online Application Available
About Extra Space Storage