- Must be 18 years of age or older as of Aug. 2, 2019 and enrolled as a graduate or undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university for the fall 2019 semester.
- Must have declared major of biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or related life science field
- Graduate students must have a cumulative graduate GPA of minimum 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, and have received a cumulative undergraduate GPA of minimum 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Undergraduate Sophomore, Juniors, and Seniors must have a cumulative college GPA of minimum 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Undergraduate Freshmen must have a cumulative high school GPA of minimum 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
All applications must be submitted by May 20, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available
About ThermoFisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and more than 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.