Tylenol Future Care Scholarship
- Be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia.
- Undergrad: Must have completed at least one year of undergraduate course study by the Spring of 2018 at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school. You must provide proof of enrollment to a health education, medical school, public health, nursing, and/or pharmacy degree program.
- Graduate: Must provide proof of enrollment to a graduate program in health education, medical school, public health, nursing, and/or pharmacy degree program.
- Must have one or more years of school remaining.
All applications must be submitted by June 28, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amount Varies
Online Application Available