Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- Must be 13 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Must be legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- Must be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2024) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education.
How to Apply
- In 250 words or less, submit an online written response to the question:
- Imagine that your high school or college has been overrun with zombies. Your math professor, the cafeteria ladies, and even your best friend have all joined the walking dead. Flesh out a plan to avoid the zombies, including where you’d hide and the top-five things you’d bring to stay alive.
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available