Alpha Chi Omega, Omega Chapter Scholarship
- Must complete the WSU General Scholarship Application by January 31 prior to the start of the academic year. There is no additional application process.
- Students must be members of Alpha Chi Omega, Omega Chapter and live in an Alpha Chi Omega house during the semester the scholarship is awarded.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must show demonstrated leadership quality with the Omega Chapter.
- Must be in good standing with the Alpha Chi Omega, Omega Chapter.
Amount: Amount Varies