- Complete the online application.
- Submit proof of parent’s veteran status and your current transcript.
- Submit a 500-word essay that answers one of the following:
- How did growing up in a military family inspire your education and career aspirations?
- What advice would you give to a younger child growing up in a military family?
- What do you believe is the single most important thing our society can do to help veterans and their families?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.