Cline W. Frasier and Gretchen Gnauck Frasier Endowed Scholarship
- Must complete the WSU General Scholarship Application by January 31 prior to the start of the academic year. There is no additional application process.
- Demonstrated financial need
- Character and determination, as evidenced by volunteer work, community service, and/or work history
- Future potential and desire to succeed, as evidenced by educational and professional goals.
- Preference shall be given to students who are graduates of Eastern Washington area high schools. The scholarship will be renewable if the student remains in good standing with the University and continues to meet the selection criteria above. However, the scholarship may not be renewed beyond four years when awarded to an entering freshman, beyond three years when awarded to a sophomore and so forth.
Amount: Amount Varies