Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship
- Must be a high school senior expecting to graduate in this academic year
check expired aug 2018.
- Please provide the following materials:
- A transcript – You will need this to report the course level and grades that you have received since your freshman year in high school.
- A list of volunteer organizations with which you have served and the number of hours served with each, plus any awards and honors that you have received for your participation since freshman year.
- A list of honors and awards that you received when participating in school, and non school-related clubs and organizations and the level of each award (Local, State, Regional or National) since your freshman year.
- A list of school and non-school related clubs and organizations in which you have participated since your freshman year as well as any corresponding leadership positions.
- Contact info – The name, email address and phone number of your guidance counselor and principal.
- A school profile – You will need this to answer several questions about your school such as your school code, the number of AP, IB and Honors classes your school provides, and the number of community service hours required for graduation.
- Application instructions can be found here