College Hill Custom Threads Memories Made Scholarship
- Must complete the WSU General Scholarship Application by January 31 prior to the start of the academic year. There is no additional application process.
- Must be an upper class student residing in the College Hill area (resident in the NE section) of Pullman.
- Must be members in activities and/or organizations that are dedicated to promoting WSU pride and encourages a lifelong connection and commitment to the betterment of WSU and the College Hill community.
- Membership in a leadership role in a fraternity, sorority, or other campus wide organizations such as ASWSU, Student Entertainment Board, Coug Guys and Girls is preferred, but not required.
- Preference is given to students that qualify for financial aid, are Pell Grant eligible, and independently paying for their cost of attendance.
Amount: Amount Varies