Henrickson-Satterlund Memorial Scholarship
- Must complete the WSU General Scholarship Application by January 31 prior to the start of the academic year. There is no additional application process.
- Undergraduate students
- Demonstrated strong work ethic
- Demonstrated financial need
- Maintain good standing at WSU
- Eligible students must have worked minimum of 16 hours per week for at least one semester at Bishop Place in Pullman, WA.
- Recipients must continue employment at Bishop Place in order to maintain their eligibility for this scholarship.
- Scholarships are renewable subject to the above criteria.
- Employees of Bishop Place shall be notified about the availability of the scholarship by the Administrator of Bishop Place. A list of eligible employees shall be compiled by the Bishop Place Administrator in consultation with employee supervisors based on weekly employment criterion and work performance.
Amount: Amount Varies