Leo Alexander, JR and Marie Alexander Endowed Scholarship
- Must complete the WSU General Scholarship Application by January 31 prior to the start of the academic year. There is no additional application process.
- Must be using physics, regardless of your major (e.g. as a minor or integral part of their major course of study, as in mechanical engineering, biological systems engineering, architecture, mathematics, landscape architecture, kinesiology, construction management, interior design, etc.). The donor wishes to benefit students from the widest array of degree areas.
- Residents of the state of Washington
- First generation family to attend four-year college or university
- Financial need as measured by low family income/contribution to college costs
- Evidence of commitment to use education to serve underrepresented communities
- Interest in studying or doing research on underrepresented communities
- Disadvantaged social or educational background
- Have overcome difficult personal and family situations or circumstances
- Evidence of leadership roles in school or extracurricular activities
Amount: Amount Varies