Loyd A. Bury – Theta Chi Memorial Scholarship
- Must complete the WSU General Scholarship Application by January 31 prior to the start of the academic year. There is no additional application process.
- Membership – Recipient must be an active member of the Alpha Omicron Chapter of Theta Chi Fraternity. Must be an undergraduate with at least 3 semesters in the house, and be contributing in a meaningful way to the well-being of the chapter.
- Campus activities – Recognizing that a well-rounded education comes from involvement in campus activities as well as from the classroom, consideration should be given to participation in all types of campus activities of any nature (sports, student publications, politics, etc).
- Financial need – It is the intention of this memorial scholarship to provide some assistance to the student who needs some help during the school life – assistance which will permit completion of education and graduate with less financial debt.
- Scholastic achievement – It is the intentional not to place undue emphasis on scholastic achievement, as it is felt there are presently other sources of support for this type of student. It must be recognized that the recipient has a commitment towards a degree.
Amount: Amount Varies