Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- Be 13 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Be legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2024) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education.
All applications must be submitted by August 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- In 250 words or less, submit an online written response to the question:
- OMG…finding and applying for scholarships is serious business, but it’s time to lighten things up a little. We don’t want to know why you deserve $1,500 or how great your grades are, we simply want to LOL. Describe an incident in your life, funny or embarrassing (fact or fiction), and make us laugh!
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available