Market Research Scholarship 2017
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or accredited community college program in the United States.
- First-year college students who are high school graduates (or possess a GED) are welcome to apply.
- The candidate must be able to show proof of admission or attendance (e.g., a transcript or acceptance letter) at an accredited educational program.
- The scholarship candidate must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- The candidate must have a strong interest in marketing and/or information sciences, and be pursuing a degree or certification related to these industries.
All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2017.
How to Apply
Please submit the following documents in order to be considered:
- An updated resumé or C.V.
- A current unofficial transcript from the candidate’s college. Incoming first-year college students may submit a current unofficial transcript from their high school and a copy of their college acceptance letter (PDF file format is preferred).
- A brief essay response (1000 words maximum) addressing the following:
In your opinion, what are the biggest challenges that market researchers and data scientists will face in the future? What are some potential ways to confront these challenges? What will be the role of marketing professionals and business analysts in the future as information becomes more accessible to the general public?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available