Robert J. Dlugosh and Don N. Mckee Endowed Scholarship
- Must complete the WSU General Scholarship Application by January 31 prior to the start of the academic year. There is no additional application process.
- Incoming or current WSU student.
- Must identify as gay, lesbian, or transgender or the children of gay, lesbian, or transgender parents, in a supplemental application or other identification mechanism available through GUESIRC or its successor unit.
- Preference for demonstrated record of community service as demonstrated in either the above application or the university scholarship application, particularly service benefiting the gay, lesbian, and transgender community.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher for current students, a cumulative HS or transfer GPA of 2.5
- Preference for demonstrated financial need.
- If at any time in the future WSU is unable to award this scholarship according to the first criterion, the alternate criterion to replace it shall be “first generation college students.”
Amount: Amount Varies