Single Parents Scholarship
- Must be a single parent who has primary physical custody of one or more minor children
- Must be enrolled full-time at an accredited college
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher or be a first year student
All applications must be submitted by August 31, 2019.
How to Apply
- To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and attach the following:
- A 400 to 500 word essay “How will you use your education to improve your family?”
- Your unofficial college transcript
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available
About Custody Change
Custody X Change is a powerful tool that helps divorced, separated, or single parents create and track professional-quality parenting plans.