Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- Be 13 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Be legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2025) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education.
All application must be submitted by February 28, 2019.
How to Apply
- In 250 words or less, submit an online written response to the question:
- Not every gift has to be expensive or extravagant. In fact, sometimes it’s the sweet and simple things that make a real difference in our lives. Think back and tell us about something you received as a gift and why it meant so much to you.
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available