WSU Cougs for Recovery (C4R) Scholarship
- Residents, non-residents, and international students of WSU.
- Currently enrolled for Summer 2022 semester at Washington State University (All campuses, including Global) as a student in good standing (2 credit hours minimum for undergraduate & graduate students).
- At least 6 months of continuous recovery from addictive and/or compulsive behaviors OR an ally with personal and family history or addictive and/or compulsive behaviors
- Must have minimum 3.0 grade point average, as per submitted unofficial transcript.
How to Apply:
- Upload all scholarship application materials: https://wsu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0UF2h3K6wrNumsl
- Complete this C4R scholarship application form
- One letter of support regarding the applicant’s commitment to recovery and academic success
- Unofficial transcript with GPA
- WSU student applicants enrolled prior to Summer 2022: Unofficial WSU transcript
- Spring 2022 first-year and transfer student applicants: Submit a high school, 2 year college, or 4-year college/university unofficial transcript with GPA.
- Two to three (2 to 3) page application essay:
- Describe how you (the applicant) will meet the scholarship criteria
- Describe how your recovery supports your academic commitment and success.
- If you are an ally to those in recovery, describe how you support people in recovery in their academic commitment and success.
Further submission guidelines can be found on through the attached document.
Summer 2022 WSU Cougs for Recovery Scholarship Application and Instructions
Online Application Available