WSU Cougs for Recovery (C4R) Scholarship
- State of Washington resident
- Currently enrolled for Spring 2021 semester at Washington State University (All campuses, including Global) as a full-time student in good standing (12 credit hours for undergraduate & 9 hours for graduate students).
- At least 6 months of continuous recovery from addictive and/or compulsive behaviors.
- Must have minimum 3.0 grade point average, as per submitted unofficial transcript.
How to Apply:
- Upload all scholarship application materials: https://wsu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0UF2h3K6wrNumsl
- Complete this C4R scholarship application form
- Two (2) letters of support regarding the applicant’s commitment to recovery and academic success
- Unofficial transcript with GPA
- WSU student applicants enrolled prior to Spring 2021: Unofficial WSU transcript
- Spring 2021 first-year and transfer student applicants: Submit a high school, 2 year college, or 4-year college/university unofficial transcript with GPA.
- Two to three (2 to 3) page application essay:
- Describe how you (the applicant) will meet the scholarship criteria
- Describe how your recovery supports your academic commitment and success
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
*DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 15, 2021*
Final – 1.7.21 – WSU Cougs for Recovery Scholarship Application
Paper Application Available
Online Application Available