WSU Cougs for Recovery (C4R) Scholarship
- State of Washington resident.
- Currently enrolled for Fall 2021 semester at Washington State University (All campuses, including Global) as a full-time student in good standing (12 credit hours for undergraduate & 9 hours for graduate students).
- At least 6 months of continuous recovery from addictive and/or compulsive behaviors.
- Must have minimum 3.0 grade point average, as per submitted unofficial transcript.
How to Apply:
- Upload all scholarship application materials: https://wsu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0UF2h3K6wrNumsl
- Complete this C4R scholarship application form
- One letter of support regarding the applicant’s commitment to recovery and academic success
- Unofficial transcript with GPA
- WSU student applicants enrolled prior to Fall 2021: Unofficial WSU transcript
- Fall 2021 first-year and transfer student applicants: Submit a high school, 2 year college, or 4-year college/university unofficial transcript with GPA.
- Two to three (2 to 3) page application essay:
- Describe how you (the applicant) will meet the scholarship criteria
- Describe how your recovery supports your academic commitment and success
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
WSU Cougs for Recovery Scholarship Application and Instructions
Paper Application Available
Online Application Available