- Open to high school seniors or college students who are legal residents of the United States
- Student must enroll in semester beginning no later than September 10, 2019
- Home-schooled students may apply so long as your course of study is equivalent to a high school senior
- Student must be planning on or already enrolled in one of the eligible majors listed in the Scholarship Official Rules
All applications must be submitted by May 1, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Create a video (1-2 minutes) answering the following question:
- Live smart, manage less. How do you live smart?
The application and submissions guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.