Student Financial Services Your Offer
Your Financial Aid Offer Status & To-Do List
How to view your financial aid offer
- On the Student Homepage, Click “Financial Aid”
- Award for year will automatically show in “Award Summary”
- Click “Accept/Decline”
- Click “Edit” button above list of awards
- Accepted funding is for two semesters, or the full academic year, and will be split accordingly.
- Click “Submit”
Check your to-do list
The financial aid summary page will show you your most current award and the current status of your to-do list. Frequently check your to-do list to ensure timely delivery of aid.
Have we received all of your documents? To make sure:
- Click “Tasks” on Student Homepage.
- Select task for further details.
You will need Third Party Access in order to be able to see your student’s financial aid status. Your student can authorize your access in myWSU.