- You are a citizen or a permanent resident of the United States;
- At the date of the award, you must be enrolled (or accepted with plans to attend) in a college or university in the United States;
- Your field of study is related to science, technology, engineering, math (STEM), economics, or business.
How to Apply:
- Send an email to email@example.com with “PixelPlex Scholarship Award: Your Name” in the subject field.
- In your submission email, write a short paragraph or two about yourself and why you chose the topic.
- Attach your essay as a PDF or Microsoft Word document to the email. The length of the essay should be a minimum of 1200 words (there is no maximum word limit) and include an introduction and conclusion. The essay should be original text and not published anywhere.
- the essay topics can be found below:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.