- Must be a university or college student.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, but if you are younger and think that you fit well into the writing position, then parental consent is will be required.
- Make sure to do your Research before Writing Article. Having knowledge on relevant topics is a plus. Experience on any of these topics or categories will make you an even more desirable candidate since this will allow you to share more valuable information on the site.
All applications must be completed by December 20, 2018.
How To Apply
- Students need to submit a piece of article that makes them proud (2,000 words max). This can be any type of submission, including (but not limited to):
- Microsoft Excel Introduction
- Understanding Formulas
- Font Formatting
- Changing Fonts
- Creating Workbook
- or a decent content matching the them of the Houstonexcelclasses website
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.