Elizabeth Auger Annual Scholarship for Students with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes
Scholarship applicants will be judged based on their answers to essay questions, as well as their full academic records and their extracurricular involvement.
- Applicants must be either a current graduating high school senior with acceptance to an accredited school or an undergraduate student at an accredited institution within the United States.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript.
- Applicants must submit an academic resume detailing your grade point average, honors and awards you have received, professional and academic achievements and extracurricular activities.
How to Apply:
Dr. Auger has created the Elizabeth Auger Annual Scholarship for Students with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes. Students who are interested in competing for the scholarship will need to submit an essay in response to the following questions:
- Reflect on the quality of your diabetes care and your efforts to manage your diabetes. What do you believe are the greatest strengths and weaknesses of the care you have received? How have your strategies to manage your blood sugar evolved and changed over time?
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Please detail how the scholarship will help you to achieve your academic and professional goals.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available